Thursday 3 January 2013

Three Beautiful Things

Ok, so it's been nearly a year since I wrote my last blog post, and that's not good, but I have been pretty busy! We FINALY moved house in September, so I now have my own little art studio to work in, which is very exciting. I have also been busy with lots of arty things, which I will post pictures of soon.
Part of the reason it has taken me so long to write this post is that I just didn't quite know what to write, but this year I really want to get better at it, so I am going to have a go at doing my own three beautiful things, as well as blogging about my art. My cousin Clare started the original three beautiful things blog about 9 years ago and I always enjoy reading about things that have brightened up her day. Her blog is here.

And here are my three beautiful things for the 1st January:

New year, adventuring and bubbles.
•Spending New Year's Eve surrounded by lovely people, I was especially pleased to see Abi, who has recently had brain surgery, and had been unsure if she would be feeling up to going out for a late night party.
•Finding the path we wanted to walk down in the woods had turned into quite a deep stream, but walking down it anyway, because we're adventurers!!
•Celebrating the new year (again) with some left over Christmas fizzy wine, all to ourselves.


P.s. having said I will try to keep this blog up to date, I am going on holiday in a couple of weeks and it is very unlikely I will have any internet access!

No comments: